Thread: Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 04:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Oh, good, there were his two Prefects. Vita and Patrick. Was it just him or did they look YOUNG to be Prefects? Though the last time he was here was thirteen years ago... Perhaps he was just getting too old.

"Hello there," he said cheerfully to Vita as she arrived. Did he need any help? "No, I'm just about done. Just make sure everyone gets something to eat." There was no need to be shy about eating refreshments.

As Piers finished sticking up the webs to different tree branches, he saw a quiet first year arrive, to whom he gave a small smile. Then a few others arrived, to which he also said hello to. He didn't strike up too much conversation though, because he was focused on his webs and this was also more for THEM than it was for him.

As for the spiders, though... Piers chuckled and pocketed his wand. "No, no. This activity does not involve spiders." Piers liked a good prank, but he wasn't THAT mean.

Looking around, Piers counted the few heads that had arrived at their activity. "Well," he said, directing his thoughts towards his two Prefects. "Why don't we wait a few more minutes for a couple more to arrive and then I'll let you two introduce the activity." Did that sound good to them? Because it sounded good to him.

And with that, Piers grabbed a cup of lemonade, reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, canvas and metal mess than suddenly unraveled into lawn chair. Ah. Perfect.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise