Thread: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 01:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Default Both of you
Mischievous Niffler

Alice was pleased to see how quickly the house elves snapped to attention. Most house elves were like that, and the part goblin professor admired that quality about them. (Although there was ONE house elf in this castle of which she was none too fond of.)

"Good morning, Quirly, Argyle," she said briskly, uncrossing her hands behind her back only to cross them again in front of her. "I wish to extend my compliments. The feast you prepared for the start of term was of an even higher quality than usual." It was true. She rarely extended compliments if they weren't heartfelt. "I come today with a small, little request that I hope one of you can assist me with."

This request was something she had planned ever since a few days after the previous term had ended. She looked back and forth to be sure no student was present. No need to scare them or make them think something was happening when it wasn't. "In light of last term's disastrous happenings, I believe I would sleep better if I had assurances that we are not in for a repeat performance this term. You house elves go everywhere and you see perhaps more things than even we professors see in a day, due to us having to prepare lessons and give classes. From now on, I am requesting that the house elf in charge of refilling the fruit bowl in my office talks to me whenever she or he is bringing the bowl. I want to hear if anything seems even a little bit OFF around this place. Even if it does not seem menacing. Just in case. Can one of you do this for me?"