Thread: Request Shop: Fiery Graphics
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 04:26 PM   #69 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post

Okay, no problem!

What do you want? PP and Siggy please!
What are the sizes, you would like? Standard sizes! I've been using Canva to make mine, but they won't upload when I'm using the standard sizing so I thought you'd know a bit more!
What images? Eniola, Mia, and Lucien.
What text would you like on your graphics, if any? None! Except their names on the siggy underneath their pictures.
Any colors you want or don't want? Hufflepuff colors for Eniola, Ravenclaw for Lucien and just black for Mia
Anything else? For my siggy: I'd like Mia and Lucien back to back on 2/3 of the siggy [right] and Eniola on the other side [left] appearing slightly larger possibly. Not sure that makes sense!

For my PP: I'd love to use this picture of Eniola. Similar to what I have now. The large picture in color and the smaller version in the bottom, right corner in B&W with script in the top right corner "Hufflepuff, Eniola Abara, Sixth Year" in three line in yellow if possible.

Let me know if you need clarification on anything! Thank you so much!!

Okay, so you wanted all three on the siggy, righttt?

If you wanted three individuals, lemme know and I can do that too... or well, lemme know if you need anything changed / different / if it's not what you're looking for ...

with that said, your request :

SPOILER!!: Pics

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote