Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 11:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Popping her head out of her office, Carmine smiled upon seeing the Hufflepuff girl.

"Hello Miss Abara. How can I help you today? Would you like to come into my office and take a seat? I was about to pour some tea."

From behind her came a low gurgling croak - Valetudo was curious about the visitor too, though not enough to leave his perch and peek around the door, so it simply sounded like there was possibly someone in her office trying to die quietly and failing miserably.

Eniola smiled when she saw the Healer pop her head out of her office and invite her in, it almost calmed her nerves a little. Almost.

"Thank you Healer Beryl, that'd be lovely." She stated as she made her way over, rehearsing everything she wanted to say in her head. She didn't want to mess this up, it was a good way to kickstart her career and she doesn't have that much longer left at Hogwarts.

"How are you today Healer?" Eni asked as she made it to the doorway of her office and smiled at her, trying to focus.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.