Thread: Games & Sports: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 06:00 AM   #92 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

"Let's get down to business, MLE will be coming around to speak to employees, they will most likely be poking around the department as well. With the rogue bludger that happened during the game, everything is under investigation. What I'd like to do here at this meeting is find out exactly who all helped with the equipment. I know usually I would just look to one area, but we all pitched in and helped with everything so I need to know exactly who was around what during our preparing. "

She opened her notebook that she had a list, she wanted to check it with her staff to make sure it was correct. "and no I don't believe anyone here did anything, it's just procedure and I'd like to get it over with so we can get moving on with the regular season and the end of the Gobstone season, instead of focusing on this." She had great success with this cup and she wasn't going to allow this problem affect her department's reputation.
The serious vibe that set over the meeting as Victoria got it started was explained by the news that MLE was coming around to investigate because of the rogue bludger at the championship match. Straightening in his seat Jacob supplied after Victoria had finished reassuring them that this was all procedure. "I did not help with any match day equipment boss. I pitched in with more media stuff like posters, match tickets and the like." Jacob wasn’t a part of the Quidditch division. He was in Gobstones. He didn’t want to be in the shoes of the person that had been handling the equipment right now, whomever that was? Looking around the room Jacob assumed that that fell under someone in the Quidditch divisions jobs. He needed to make a report about the loose end from the gobstones season that he had solved this morning and brief Milo.