Thread: Whomping Willow
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 08:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
It was the first weekend after classes had officially started up again and Nina Castillo had once again found herself in need of fresh air. Or more truthfully, in need of a shady lookout spot where she could watch the boys play fútbol, while she not-so-casually watched. It was tradition.

It was also why she was walking towards the Whomping Willow, with a rolled-towel wedged underneath her arm, sandals on her feet, and over-sized sunnies sat on her head. Why she hadn't ever chosen this tree for her look-out point was absolutely peculiar! It was perfect. It's long arms provided plenty of shade and it's rather large trunk would be a useful backing.

Did she have any idea that this tree was the Whomping Willow? Absolutely not.

It hadn't begun thrashing about yet.
Over the last week, Jó had spent every free moment out in the grounds. Between lessons and meals, he'd been enjoying the end of the summer weather before the autumn brought in chillier winds. When the winter rolled around, Jó was happy again, but that bit in between... No, thank you.

Today, though, he didn't have his broom with him. He was just wandering around, hoping he'd find something fascinating or find one of his friends. And it seemed that luck was on Józef's side because up ahead was none other than Nina.

Niiiiina. SIGH. She was even pretty from behind.

But maybe luck was actually on her side that day - a frown crossed Józef's face as he saw her heading DIRECTLY FOR THE WHOMPING WILLOW.

Was she CRAZY?! "NINA," he shouted across the grounds, setting off at a run towards her. When he reached her, he grabbed her arm and tugged her backwards, hopefully not surprising her too much. He HAD shouted in advance.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽