Thread: Maize Maze
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
”Oh, good.” Anna smiled at the boy. She wasn’t going to apologize for assuming, even though he seemed a bit defensive over the fact that he wasn’t lost. It was a fair question. She was, after all.

She folded her arms. “It’s not a shame.” As much as she tried, a slight whine came through in her tone. She was a bit defensive too, maybe. “I’ve never done this before and the entire point of a maze is to get lost, isn’t it?”Of course that wasn’t true but she had this theory that if a person said something with enough confidence, others would believe it.

Also, she was sticking with this boy, okay? Now that she had found another person, she was going to stay. Especially if he knew the way out. Just in case, you know?
Ooh, look at Little Miss Defensive! Józef completely missed the irony of his internal mocking - after all, he'd started this whole defensive thing. "Is too a shame," he couldn't help but retaliate, as though he lived for winding people up.

Which was admittedly fun. As for the whole point of a maze? Józef laughed sharply. "Don't be daft! The point of a maze is to find your way out!" Was he ready to admit that he, too, had no clue how to do this? Nope.

With a shrug, Jó set off again, checking over his shoulder to see if the girl was following him. Not that he cared, of course.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽