View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 06:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

She was right on time, down to the minute. Huh. Fancy that.

Malachi looked up at the tapping, not at all surprised by the woman who's appeared. Yes, the gargoyles had been their own warning system too but he hadn't been surprised by their notice either. "Beryl." He charmed the chair opposite his at the desk to pull itself out for her. "Make yourself comfortable."

He began stacking and packing away the papers currently on his desk. He was mostly done with everything already, just a few last minute touches.

Perhaps when they were done he'd go grab a snack in the kitchen. It was nice having that back.
Carmine did exactly that, sitting herself down in the chair. "Thank you, Headmaster Trent." She smiled a little at the formality.

"I won't take up too much of your time." Carmine leaned over and placed a folder in front of him. She'd outlined her plans down to the letter within it. "I've already had students asking me about how to begin healer studies and wanting to tag along with me and volunteer in the hospital wing. I believe it would be beneficial to have a club for students with interest in this area as an extracurricular activity. They can spend some time getting practical experience in the Hospital wing, and learn basic first aid and healing spells. " It would be a good way for the children to really decide if it was for them or not as a career path. And Carmine rather thought it would help some of the less confident students too - particularly those who might have felt a little helpless during certain circumstances in previous terms.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you