View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 05:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Carmine spoke the password to the gargoyles quietly and headed up to the headmaster's office for their agreed upon meeting. She'd also promised she'd be brief since she had so much to do, but that would depend more on him, she supposed.

She tapped lightly on the wall of the threshold, just out of politeness, though she knew that her entry was already noted thanks to the gargoyles. Force of habit, really. She popped her head around and smiled a little.

Right on time.
She was right on time, down to the minute. Huh. Fancy that.

Malachi looked up at the tapping, not at all surprised by the woman who's appeared. Yes, the gargoyles had been their own warning system too but he hadn't been surprised by their notice either. "Beryl." He charmed the chair opposite his at the desk to pull itself out for her. "Make yourself comfortable."

He began stacking and packing away the papers currently on his desk. He was mostly done with everything already, just a few last minute touches.

Perhaps when they were done he'd go grab a snack in the kitchen. It was nice having that back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Even before the first lesson had started, Austin needed to ask the headmaster how exactly would he manage in the school. Granted he could figure it out but he also needed some advice. His dad kept insisting that Austin be homeschooled (he already tought him a few simple spells) but Austin also insisted that he wanted to be in a normal magic school with other witches and wizards so his dad reluctantly agreed. So here Austin was, with his notebook in hand, and a ready made list of questions he would ask the headmaster. He waited patiently.
Oh no.

Ooohhh noooo.

How long had it been? Hadn't the year just started?? How was there already someone at his office--was that a notebook? Were there several things wrong already? That was impossible....well....maybe impossible wasn't the right word.....this was Hogwarts afterall. Should he have been expecting this right off the bat? Honestly, he probably should have.

Malachi, with a bit of reluctance, approached the boy and the gargoyles having not been in office. "What can I do for you....new kid?" Names, he'd get to them soon enough. The returning students he was pretty familiar with but the First Years he was gonna have to start the process all over again.

Starting with this one maybe, once he got his name.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.