View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 02:13 AM   #18 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Sebastian smiled and listened as Eniola spoke. Seemed like she had been abroad just like he had been. “That’s great Eniola. I haven’t actually been to France but I have always wanted to go.” He said with a grin. It was true. Though he had lived in Italy the first few years of his life and visited many times, he hadn’t really been to many other countries in Europe. He had been to Greece a few times, but most of his travels were in the UK and around Italy. Guessing she noticed his sudden change in mood be gave her a winning smile, “Doing just fine. Summer was great. Spent most of it in Italy visiting my grandparents.” And discovering who his biological father was but she didn’t need to know that.

“Hey Aaron! Congrats on making Prefect.” Sebastian called out with a smile and a wave. Then a really pretty girl (Aurora) greeted them all and the sudden distraction of her made him forget his worries. “Hello, there. Welcome to Hogwarts.” Sebastian said with one of his famous grins. He could be a really good flirt whenever he wanted to be.

Then he was brought back to reality by Kam. He took a deep breath and wiped his hand over his face again, releasing the breath with a great sigh. “Yeah you are probably right. But…I wanted to hand deliver it. Kind of messed up my plans,” he said with another big sigh. Oh, well. Maybe he could send a letter asking if it would be okay to visit him over Christmas. Maybe suggesting that he was thinking about a career in Magizoology…which wasn’t a big fib…he was considering.

The thought derailed when Archer greeted them. He sent her a smile and a wave. “Congrats on Prefect.” He said with a wink. Hey…she was pretty too. Honestly there were a lot of pretty girls and really cute guys at this school. He was distracted all the time.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.