Thread: International Cooperation Office of Conley Phora
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 11:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Beatrice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
Still trying to ward off a grin, Beatrice watched as the man readily pounced on the treat she offered. Like a good crup.

"Yes, that's why we're giving them away. Because it's free." She answered his question, brown eyes shining in barely concealed amusement. Him asking for the maintenance part was too common. Not a lot of people could confidently say that they were capable of nurturing a plant. "It's very easy to grow, sir. The plant only needs to be exposed to sunlight and you can go about three to four days without watering them." Per herbologist standard, that was already very low maintenance.

Conley had eaten another piece of the pumpkin pasty while Ms. Castell had been talking. He chewed quietly as he listened. The plant sure sounded like a nice easy thing to take care of, but then again, Ms. Castell hadn’t seen Conley in herbology class. It also felt a little too good to be true. After all, he hadn’t survived over ten years of field action to not trust his instincts. He also wondered what was in it for both the woman across the desk from him and for the EP department.

But he couldn’t think of anything. So, he decided to take a chance. ”Well, it seems easy enough to care for,” he said tapping a finger on the table. ”I will take one for my office, and if you have a few extras, bring a few more down for the waiting area in the office. You’re welcome to ask anyone else in the DIMC if they want one as well.”