Thread: Maize Maze
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 09:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Default <3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
Anna Keller was lost.

In hindsight, maybe the maze wasn’t the best first place to explore when she knew literally nothing about the castle and grounds as a whole. It had looked fun, though, and into the maze she’d gone. Now she was... less than enthused about her situation. It wasn’t that she was in any hurry to get out or anything, but she would like to know where she was, at least.

Turning a corner, the first year just about ran into a larger body. A boy. “Oh. Hi.” She looked up at him. “Are you lost, too?”
Wasn't there a rule about this getting lost thing? If you just kept going straight you'd eventually figure out where you were? It was something like that, Jó was sure, but going straight in a maze was physically impossible.

So maybe it wasn't straight? Maybe it was alternating turns - left, right, left, right - or maybe it was just right turns... But didn't that take you in a circle?

Merlin's pants, Jó was clueless.

Not that he was about to admit this to the young girl who was asking him about being lost. "No, course not! I know exactly where I am!" he said, enthusiastically grinning at the kid. "Shame if you're lost, though."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽