Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Employee Break Room
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 07:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
He hadn’t noticed the picture of the love of her life?

Megan was absolutely crestfallen and it showed on her face for about three seconds. On the fourth one, though, she brightened. “Take a look on your way back to your desk. You’ll be floored. She’s a complete goddess.’’ The blond was completely proud of her babe of a wife. “We actually met in Diagon Alley. She helped me through one of the toughest times of my life.’’ And from that moment on, they had grown closer. She polished off the coffee then magically cleaned the cup.

“Thanks for the coffee. You and I need to catch up more often.’’ Smiling, she put the cup back in place then turned to face Dalton. She liked him a lot, even though he wasn’t the conversationalist. “You’re a good employee, Dalton. Keep that up. And I guess we’d better get back to work or Eliora will have our heads on a platter.’’

Whilst Dalton didn't mind Megan rodomontading about her wife, it made him feel a little lonely, for want of a better word. That feeling only lasted a split-second before it was pushed to the back of his mind, and he was faced with another puzzle: his coworkers expression. Dalton had wondered, for a moment, whether he'd really upset Megan, but her expression changed so quickly that he was left confused and decided to hope for the best. "I'll do that, yeah," he agree, sure that Megan was telling the truth - after all, he hadn't failed to notice how beautiful she was herself, so it only made sense for her wife to be just as attractive. He'd noticed that about couples.

A small, more recognisable smile crossed his lips when Megan thanked him, before finishing the rest of his own coffee and holding out a hand for her mug. "Yeah, you're right. I'll put these away."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽