Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 07:04 PM   #36 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She was still blushing but trying not to. Why was she being like this? "That's so sweet that you worried, but I'm good, see!" She twirled around to show him that she was good.

Listening to him talk about his family and his summer, Chloe couldn't help but realize why he would want to stay, it sounded so fun and cool. "So they are muggles?" Not that anything was wrong with if they were, she was just curious. "My great grandparents were muggles, they were the best." She missed them and knew her mom did too.

She took a bite of the candy to taste it, [b] "It's interesting to have jelly in it. "Have you ever had Reese Cups? Those are my favorite, I think, I mean from what I tried at least."
Ewan couldn't help but grin now at this new blushing Chloe that was sharing his compartment. Making a mental note to ask her about it later, he just smiled now and eyed her a little more, unsure if she was down playing her head injury in the typical Chloe way. Deciding against asking again, he just clapped and grinned as she spun around in a circle, an amused look on his face. "Check you out with the moves!"

"Yup, my family are muggles. Well at least all of the ones I know" frowning a little now as he thought a little more about his family. Giving his head the faintest of shakes, he focuses on what Chloe was saying, not wanting to be rude. "Aha really? i'm sure they were amazing if they're anything like you" he whispered, not wanting everyone to hear this and make her blush anymore than she already was. Ewan really did feel super lucky to have his friends this year and one way or another, this year he really wanted them to know how much he appreciated them.

Watching as she tried the chocolate, he couldn't help but nibble at a little more himself. "Nope, I've never actually had it. Any good?" he answered with a shrug.