Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 06:29 PM   #35 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Drewett was never one to generalize things, but perhaps wedding talk just excited girls more than they excited boys. It was an observation he made, at least. He had been excited for Brian's wedding too. Probably just in the same extent as Rylee was for Rian. He didn't how to explain it, and it was likely that it would bother him until he is able to get his hands on a book about it. Drewett wanted answers to his questions most of the time. "I-I bet it was very emotional," he said, smiling a little. Weddings were emotional in nature, aren't they? It was quite beautiful, and also quite... exposing. Showing that much emotion was still a foreign concept to him.

....But perhaps he should have thought it through before mentioning Evan. "Yeah, and she was g-great company too...." Drewett added, sheepishly ruffling his hair as he did. He and Evan did have a great time dancing and eating. He even let her meet Brian personally now. It was just nice.

Aw, Lamb really was adorable. And that coming from Drewett was something already. He might have been partial to Lamb compared to Cosmos, anyway, mostly because he was more comfortable with the munchkin cat. "Two pets in Hogwarts?" Not something he's never heard of, but it was more responsibility. Well, Rylee did want it in the first place and he trusted her more with caring for creatures than anyone else.
Weddings were just lovely. Other peoples weddings that is. Sure she had no trouble at all helping Rian plan hers or playing a role in the wedding party. She hadn't at all minded giving suggestions to Miranda for her wedding either and now doing the same for Ana. All of that was easy. Now ask her if she had any clue what she might like for her own wedding (which wouldn't be happening anytime soon! but she knew lots of girls talked about their dream weddings) and she wouldn't have a clue. As for weddings being emotional... YES!!! Rylee smiled softly nodding. "Very. It was all around emotional on so many levels." Her brother standing beside Silas, Remy walking Rian down the aisle rather than their father and her nephews as they ring bearers. Emotional was an easy way to put it.

Rylee smiled nodding in understanding. "That's good. Being around someone that makes you feel comfortable is nice to have at a wedding." Or anytime really. Like how she had brought Stefan to Rian's wedding.

"Uh-huh. I asked Professor Wayland at the end of term if I could bring Cosmos back this term... I figured that he might like watching him grow up since he had helped Jozef and I make sure they were well when we found them by the lake." It made sense to her really. "Cosmos has to remain in the barn though since he's a Kneazle." Which was just plan silly to her but at least he was getting to come back to Hogwarts again.

You are Bread!