View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 10:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Walking into his first lesson of the year, Ewan couldn’t help but have a positive outlook on what the year had in store for him, despite a few uh...personal issues of the heart that were still left untouched “Good morning Professor Beryl

With a big grin on his face as he entered, he couldn't help but notice the stool that had been placed at the front of the class with the most peculiar item astride it. An old cowboy boot. Not being able to help himself he turned to the professor “Uh Professor, please tell me you’re a secret cowboy? I mean, what happened to the other boot? Did you lose it in some type of stand-off?”. Small waves of laughter emulated from him as he waited patiently to try on the boot, excitement building as he watched some of the previous students hopping up and down in a cowboy boot, looking slightly ridiculous yet somewhat amusing.

Finally, after a few minutes, it was his turn to try on the tattered, well-worn boot. Slipping his shoe off quickly, he picked up the boot, give the spur a little spin and then carefully slid it onto his foot before finally looking down at it wide eyed with amusement. "Hey guys, watcha think? Is this a good look for me?” sticking his leg out with the boot on as it to model it. Without further ado, he hopped on the boot for a few seconds before it finally shouted out

“ISFP- Adventurer”.

“Uh...Professor, are we supposed to know what that means?” unsure exactly what ISFP exactly meant, he took the boot off and handed it to the next person. Adventurer? Well that sounded cool and all but the rest of it? That he would have to research at the library later if he didn’t find out this lesson. Taking a seat a little off to the left, he pulled out his items and made a note of exactly what the old boot had said at the top of his parchment.