Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 08:54 PM   #32 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He as always coming back, well that was good to hear, though she was worried he wasn't going to. Her smile turned into more blushing as he looked her over and asked about her head. She took a seat and looked up at him, "It's fine, it's fine the healer fully cleared me so I'm good for quidditch." She was still having some headaches, but nothing to worry anyone about.

"So how was the rest of your summer? Did you like Canada? What was there to do?" Getting the topic off of her was what she really wanted and she hoped that the questions would bring that.

As he asked about candy she couldn't help but wonder if any of her mother's favorites were in there. 'What kinds do you have?"
Ewan couldn't help but grin a little as Chloe blushed, a slightly amused expression on his face now as he tilted his head ever so slightly to the right, undecided exactly how to react now. Biting his lower lip ever so slightly, he held back on the usual quips that would have flown from his mouth if someone else had blushed in front of him, instead deciding to nod, happy that she was in fact okay after her injury. "Good, I'm glad you're okay. I was worried about you".

"My summer was... busy? It was tiring but I'm settled there now". He was honestly underplaying this summer. It had genuinely been life changing moving to Canada with his family. "Well they have a farm so I helped out with the animals which was really cool. I mean they literally have so many!" he chuckled now, his mind flittering to the clutch of chicks that he had been helping raise.

Not wanting to gush too much about his new home, he snapped a bit of chocolate off from his bar and held it out for her. "It's muggle chocolate. It has little bits of jelly and popping candy in it. Me and Dad used to eat it a lot when I was younger" he continued, a nostalgic smile on his face now as he mentioned his late father. The fact that he could mention his father and now flintch really was a sign of how far he'd come in the last two years.