Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 11:40 AM   #31 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
For some reason, Drewett had been expecting the mention of Brian's wedding to catch Rylee's attention...which it did. He knew that her older sister, Rian, had gotten married earlier in the summer too so perhaps the topic of weddings was still something that made the Gryffindor excited. "It was nice...and it's th-the first one I attended." Or, at least, one he would remember. He probably attended wedding before as a kid, perhaps to one of his parents' friends or colleagues. But he was so young then, he didn't have concrete memories of those. "My t-tutor and his bride cried in their speeches and vows." Drewett never thought those would be very emotional, but it was and he was truly happy for Brian. "Oh...and...I-I brought Evan." He had contemplated on sharing that tidbit of information, but there it was.

Lamb looked much more peaceful now and thankfully that meant Drewett could relax a bit more in his place. He didn't want to make any sudden movements with his legs now so he didn't startle the cat. "Really?" He chuckled. "How cute." In even his adult size, Lamb looked like a kitten. Whether that was an advantage or disadvantage, he didn't know exactly.
Perhaps it was a girl thing to get excited over wedding talk. Or it was simply because of attending her sisters wedding and getting to play a special part in that. Whatever the reason she was more than excited to hear about the wedding Drew had attended during the summer break. Rylee smiled nodding her head along with what he said soon giggling quietly. "That's sweet, Rian and Sy were practically crying during their vows as well." There had definitely been tears from the two of them that day. Drew's next little bit of information may have caught the ginger lioness off guard but she didn't show it all. "Oh? I bet that was really nice. Not having to be there alone."

"Mhmm, his breed don't get all that big." Which was one reason why she had fallen in love with him when she got him. The other was his gentle playfulness and really Lamb was just all around adorable. "Cosmos is here too but I left him in the other compartment with my cousins." Sadly the kneazle would have to end up staying in the barn but at least she would see him everyday.

You are Bread!