Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 08:44 AM   #30 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Yes, aside from camping," Rylee giggled softly. Being the main one that had set up that little adventure she knew very well how it had gone, having obviously been there. It had been amazing when all her friends and cousins showed up for it but even she had to admit it had gotten slightly overwhelming at times. She listened as Drew told her what the remainder of his summer consisted of, one thing grabbing her attention right away. "A wedding?! How was that?!" Weddings were lovely. Having been in her sisters over the summer she was now interested in hearing about Drew's tutors wedding.

There was nothing for Drew to worry about. Now that Lamb was laying down it was likely he wouldn't move until one of them moved him... or something better caught his attention. As for right now the cat in question was very comfortable where he was on the teens lap. "He is. He's finished growing though now." Being a munchkin cat he was also much smaller than the average sized cat.
For some reason, Drewett had been expecting the mention of Brian's wedding to catch Rylee's attention...which it did. He knew that her older sister, Rian, had gotten married earlier in the summer too so perhaps the topic of weddings was still something that made the Gryffindor excited. "It was nice...and it's th-the first one I attended." Or, at least, one he would remember. He probably attended wedding before as a kid, perhaps to one of his parents' friends or colleagues. But he was so young then, he didn't have concrete memories of those. "My t-tutor and his bride cried in their speeches and vows." Drewett never thought those would be very emotional, but it was and he was truly happy for Brian. "Oh...and...I-I brought Evan." He had contemplated on sharing that tidbit of information, but there it was.

Lamb looked much more peaceful now and thankfully that meant Drewett could relax a bit more in his place. He didn't want to make any sudden movements with his legs now so he didn't startle the cat. "Really?" He chuckled. "How cute." In even his adult size, Lamb looked like a kitten. Whether that was an advantage or disadvantage, he didn't know exactly.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...