Thread: Boats
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 09:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
SneakySeverusSnape

DMC & DoM
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries

Text Cut: Austin and Avalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireheart View Post
At least the girl seemed friendly! And she seemed to know a bit about fashion, too, judging by the looks of her nice outfit. "Nice to meet you, Alba. I'm Avalon," she said, shaking the girl's hand. She noticed Alba glance down at her ballet flats. "I picked the worst possible shoe choice for a day like today." Avalon looked disapprovingly at the mud caked onto her black flats. "But I guess when I think about it, hiking boots with this skirt wouldn't exactly be my idea of fashion." She laughed lightly as she turned to the boy, who was in the process of scribbling something in his notebook. He turned it around to show the girls. Austin. Interesting. Not very talkative then. She gave him a smile, hoping to hide a little bit of the awkwardness she was feeling. She wasn't quite sure what to say next.

Thankfully, Avalon was interrupted by another girl hopping into their boat. She seemed to already know Austin. And judging by the tone of her voice and unsure look on her face, Avalon suspected she was feeling a bit awkward as well. Good - someone to possibly commiserate with! "Hey Analiese. I'm Avalon," she said as a fat raindrop landed on her cheek. She winced as the cold water slid down her face. Wiping it away with her sleeve, she exclaimed, "What are the odds! All of our names begin with the letter A!" As soon as the words left her mouth, she wanted to jump off the boat to escape her embarrassment. What a lame thing to say. Who even would care about something like that? Suppressing a cringe, Avalon quickly changed the subject. "What is everyone most excited for at Hogwarts?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
At this point, Austin kept quiet. One, he was nervous abour this year, how would he perform spells if he couldn't talk? How would he get along at all. But sense that was too long to write down, he kept his mouth shut.

Analiese slightly cringed at Avalon's statement about all of their names beginning with A. " I'm excited for everything really. But my brother told me the moving staircases can be annoying at times." A cold raindrop fell onto her skirt through a tiny hole in the plastic poncho and she immediately wiped it off. Now there was a water stain. Ugh. She rubbed the stain but it would not come off. "So your name's Alba?" Analiese looked at the other girl. She had figured out the girl's name because of Avalon's conversation with her.

"What house do you think you'll be in?" Analiese took a glance down at her water-stained skirt. There just had to be a hole in the poncho there. "This isn't exactly the greatest first day, is it? The rain and all."