Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 11:45 AM   #28 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
How was Drewett's summer? The Ravenclaw pondered on it a little bit, running his fingers through his hair as he did. "Aside from th-the camping adventure, I assume?" Well, he did have fun there although he didn't know a lot of the people who came. It kind of made him uneasy when he had to introduce himself to a few of them there. He even brought a few books too so he could read in his tent. Luckily, Rylee was around and so was Stefan so it wasn't too bad. "It was great. I-I met with other friends, visited th-the alley, and attended my t-tutor's wedding just last week." He was very happy for Brian, and he even had asked Evan to be his date and it was just something. It was a nice summer.

And now with Lamb on his lap, Drewett tried not to move too much so the white cat could make himself comfortable. It was good that he didn't have claws otherwise it would have made the Ravenclaw very uneasy. Nevertheless, he too was proud of himself for no longer running away from all creatures. It was truly a big step, even for him. "He's g-grown a lot," he said, petting the cat's small head. He could remember that Lamb used to be a tiny kitten.
"Yes, aside from camping," Rylee giggled softly. Being the main one that had set up that little adventure she knew very well how it had gone, having obviously been there. It had been amazing when all her friends and cousins showed up for it but even she had to admit it had gotten slightly overwhelming at times. She listened as Drew told her what the remainder of his summer consisted of, one thing grabbing her attention right away. "A wedding?! How was that?!" Weddings were lovely. Having been in her sisters over the summer she was now interested in hearing about Drew's tutors wedding.

There was nothing for Drew to worry about. Now that Lamb was laying down it was likely he wouldn't move until one of them moved him... or something better caught his attention. As for right now the cat in question was very comfortable where he was on the teens lap. "He is. He's finished growing though now." Being a munchkin cat he was also much smaller than the average sized cat.

You are Bread!