Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 11:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Eiji had had his time with Missa on the train ride here and left his mark, Eloise. It was not as though he and his girlfriend were joined at the hip.

He couldn't help but snort a bit at her statement. His parents had always raved about the feasts and how special they had been. Personally, Eiji always felt them more a formality than something 'special'. No different than the special meals he had endured at Himitsumahou. The difference there being he could sit on a bench instead of on flat cushions in seiza for hours. This was preferable between those two settings.

"You'll be hearing her soon enough," he replied, nodding towards the Sorting in progress. "She'll be up soon and likely speed over here afterwards." And speaking of Eloise's train ride companions...he quickly took note of the smile and wave from the newly sorted first year. "Looks like you have an admirer. Try not to lead him on too much," he teased with a firm jab of the elbow. "I think he was about to write you a poem."

He saw the Slytherin ca---- Oh? Not captain anymore was he? Eiji supposed that was what happened when you lost your house the Cup. His hazel-green eyes ventured around the table a bit, spotting one of their other new prefects in their midst as well. "You know anything about her?" he asked Eloise offhand. He knew all that he needed to about Patrick, thanks. "I helped Nina find her way on to the platform. Because she is new and such," he offered with a shrug. "Ethan ended up catching up to us too." He was pretty sure Ethan stalked him, honestly. "Met a first year and some older girl on the train...can't remember their names though. Spent what parts of the train ride I wasn't with my little sister with Missa."

So yeah. He had met a few people.

....and were they being taught by a centaur? First a ghost and now a centaur? Guessing by the order of the table...the centaur would be teaching Divination which he, thankfully, had not signed up for as an elective. "Mum and dad told me they were instructed by a centaur during their time at Hogwarts. Be wild if it were the same one."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 05-03-2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: because he didn't answer Eloise's question the first go at this post