Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 03:04 AM   #27 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
So she wasn't interrupting his reading session? Good. Rylee wouldn't have minded one bit if he would have liked for her to come back a little later on but this was even better. She was already here. The camping adventure at her home had turned out far better than she ever thought and she had all her friends to take for it. Drew had been one of them that had attended but it still felt like she didn't get much time with him this past summer.

Rylee smiled sitting down near Drew, her eyes fixed on her cat. "So how was the rest of your summer? Glad to be heading back to Hogwarts?" In some ways she was but in other ways she wished summer was a few weeks longer. Lamb wasted absolutely no time at all in making his way onto Drew's lap, furry little head nudging at his hand. There was a very clear smile on her face as she watched the happenings right before her eyes. Was it safe to say she was very proud of how far her friend had come with getting over his fear of creatures?
How was Drewett's summer? The Ravenclaw pondered on it a little bit, running his fingers through his hair as he did. "Aside from th-the camping adventure, I assume?" Well, he did have fun there although he didn't know a lot of the people who came. It kind of made him uneasy when he had to introduce himself to a few of them there. He even brought a few books too so he could read in his tent. Luckily, Rylee was around and so was Stefan so it wasn't too bad. "It was great. I-I met with other friends, visited th-the alley, and attended my t-tutor's wedding just last week." He was very happy for Brian, and he even had asked Evan to be his date and it was just something. It was a nice summer.

And now with Lamb on his lap, Drewett tried not to move too much so the white cat could make himself comfortable. It was good that he didn't have claws otherwise it would have made the Ravenclaw very uneasy. Nevertheless, he too was proud of himself for no longer running away from all creatures. It was truly a big step, even for him. "He's g-grown a lot," he said, petting the cat's small head. He could remember that Lamb used to be a tiny kitten.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...