Thread: Boats
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 10:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
SneakySeverusSnape

DMC & DoM
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Analiese W. Anderson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Giovanni F. Montanari
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina S. Rothenberg
Mysteries

Text Cut: Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin noticed that both his boat mates had very different attitudes towards the boat ride. One
Alba sounded really fake. Austin imediately didn't like her. The other one Avalon was at least showing some of her true emotions.
He looked to Alba. He wrote something down on hid notebook again.
SPOILER!!: Notebook

It's Austin. My name's Austin.

He showed this paper to both girls not meaning to be annoyed to Avalon. That's why he turned the page and only showed the next thing that he was writing to Alba.
SPOILER!!: Notebook

And yes. The notebook is charmed because believe it or not, my dad knows what he is talking about and he performed the charm on it.

He glared at Alba and then looked away a bit indicating he didn't want to 'talk' to her anymore.

"Hi Austin." Analiese gave a little smile to the boy she had met on the train. She indecisively thought whether to sit in Austin's boat or another one. Ugh. This rain was really annoying. Especially when she was trying to make her mind up about something. She decided to sit in his boat. She made sure to not wet her robes when she entered the boat. Ok, this was strange. Austin was the only one she knew there. The other two girls looked friendly. "Hi!" Was that weird? In Analiese's opinion, the answer was very. She should probably give an introduction. "I'm Analiese, in case you were wondering." This was probably the most uncomfortable conversation she had in her life.

Plonk. Plonk. Plonk. That was the sound of the raindrops on the lake. Analiese listened to the sound. It sounded kind of soothing. Trying to get her mind off the awkwardness of the conversation.