Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 12:25 AM   #26 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Sebastian gave her a gentle smile and a nudge hoping to cheer her up. "And you know you can always move into my house. Mom's been trying to get you in there for a couple years now." He said with a cheeky grin. His mother absolutely hated that Kam was alone so much. Italians were very family oriented and didn't think it was right that her family was never around when she was home from Hogwarts.

With a snort he replied, shaking his head, "That we do." That next comment though had him laughing. "Heaven's that is a good joke. I could never be a Ravenclaw. I'm not smart enough, nor diabolical enough." He said raising his eyebrows. He gave her a wink, signalling that he was feeling better already.

"No it doesn't, so we shan't dwell." He said with a pointed look. If he wasn't allowed to dwell....neither was she. With a grin at her response about the card decks he pulled out the wizard deck as well as the pull out table attached to the compartment wall.

"Well you can't kick my butt at exploding snap by sitting next to me." He said with a snarky grin, sticking his tongue out at her.
Kamryn smiled softly as Bast spoke and she looked at her, her blue eyes soft and yet serous. “You know I would love that. And.. if she’s serious. I’d like to talk to her about it.” Her voice was soft as she bit her lip a little. She would love a family like his, she often felt like her family could care less about her. Like she was an afterthought.

She hated being the youngest.

“I could never be a Ravenclaw either, I’ve got the angst down, but not the intellect.” She got good grades, but she worked hard for them. the O’s on her Owls has come after many exhausting weeks studying until she passed out on her books.

She caught his look and nodded. “All right, no dwelling for either of us.” she agreed as he pulled down the table and she rolled her eyes.

“Oh come on.. ” She teased him as she scooted over.

“Better?”