View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 09:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySeverusSnape View Post
Analiese straightened a crease in her skirt. Again. Honestly, what was wrong with her skirt? You see, that was why you should never trust your sibling to iron clothes for you. "Yes, it's my first year. My mum decided it was a good idea to let me come in here alone on my first year. She just dropped me off outside the station." Honestly, what kind of mother would do that? "So, I just... walk?", she asked, with suspicion.

"If your brother's called Skeet, I did meet your brother. And no, he wasn't loud and obnoxious. Even though he was staring at me when he saw me.", Analiese said, "He even helped me look for my textbooks, you know."
Wowwwww... Sawyer was quite surprised at this revelation because honestly, what kind of parent would just leave their eleven year old off at the train station? Probably ones who didn't name their children after ABBA songs. Ten months though without your child; talk about ... eager? Of course he had no idea the girl's situation and maybe there was more that met the eye. The was always more. Wasn't there? "Yea. You can. Walk. Or run if you feel like it might be more comfortable."

Wait. Skeet wasn't loud and obnoxious??? "Maybe there's another Skeet." Hope not, but honestly, that was all Sawyer could really say at that. Then again, he probably lost his usual rambunctiousness at sight of a pretty girl, because that's usually what happened. Skeet's version of flirting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
There most certainly was something. Nina suspected Trinetta played a role in it (didn't she always?), but she would have to ask Ethan about that situation later.

"Aww," Eiji's sister sounded... Eager. But she was very thankful that he offered his help. Thankful until she saw that familiar look of his and already Nina prepared herself with a deadpan. Right on cue she rolled her eyes, giving him a light kick in the ankle. "I hope Rebecca isn't as smug as you are, Eiji."

In reality, she didn't know how she felt about meeting Rebecca Eager-Beaver Rasting. Nina didn't like children very much. And first years were children as far as she was concerned. None of that was important at the moment, however, because the task at hand was... walking through a wall. Something she definitely did not want to do. "Ethan? .... Could you go first?"

So that she could see how it was done.

And also to make sure that it worked.... Ethan had a pretty face too, but he was a boy. He could make afford the risk. In contrast, a pretty face is all Nina had. She needed it. So, Ethan first pleeeaaaaaase?And then she'd follow in step with Eiji!
It didn't sound like Rebecca was as smug as Eiji, but what did he know? Also it was mutual, wasn't it? Rebecca to meet him as well as Nina? Ethan assumed so but honestly had no idea.

He was waiting for Eiji and Nina to position themselves to go first when suddenly, Nina had a different idea in mind. Oh. Uh.

"Yea, sure... That uh... probably makes sense." Or was this her excuse to get rid of him so she could be alone with Eiji? Who really knew? But he couldn't really be that bothered by it. "I guess ... I'll see you on the other side."

With a small nod, he turned and disappeared through the platform.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.