Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 03:25 AM   #23 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
"I know. But now you have learned your lesson and will come with me when I ask you to." Sebastian said with a grin before sticking his tongue out at her. He was definitely not taking no for an answer next summer. She was coming whether she liked it or not.

Sebastian took a deep breath and sighed. It wasn't normal for him to feel self-conscious. He was usually a very happy-go-lucky, laid back type of person, and this was really messing with his head. "I guess...I'm just overthinking...as usual." He said with a chuckle. Sebastian had a touch of anxiety problems. They weren't as bad now as they used to be, and he was pretty sure he didn't get that from his mother. But he couldn't think about that right now; it would just make things worse.

Kam nudged him, and he looked over at her with a small grin. "You are right. Best not dwell on it," he said in his posh English accent. He could definitely use a distraction right about now.

"Of course I do...I always do. What kind of question is that?" He said with a wink before leaning up, grabbing his backpack and rummaging around. "Question is, muggle cards or wizard cards?" He said as he pulled the decks out of his bag with a flourish, and an evil grin to boot.
Kamryn sighed softly as he spoke and she nodded. “Yes, I have learned my lesson well.” Perhaps a little too well, but she would be of age in a few months and then she wouldn’t have to go home. She doubted anyone really knew how lonely she was at home.

And that was fine.

It was fine

This is fine.

Her life motto.

She rubbed his arm again and smiled as him. “We make quite the pair with your over thinking and my angst.” She said with a soft laugh. “Maybe we are both secretly Ravenclaws.” She said as she nudged him gently, hoping to get him out of his head and focus on the present here with her.

“No dwelling. It doesn’t help anything. ” She said with a grin as he pulled out the cards.

“Wizards cards! So I can beat you at Exploding Snap. ” She said with a happy grin.