Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 03:15 AM   #22 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kam grinned as she slumped down in the seat next to him and lay her head on his shoulder.. “Good, because it’s awful.” Summer was supposed to be such an amazing time, but really it was awful for her and she didn’t want to have a lonely one ever again.

She looked over at the letters as he put them away and she gently touched his arm. “It’ll be okay. I promise.” She said as she looked at him. “Bast.. you are incredible, he’s be out of his mind to not want anything to do with you. ” She said softly as she rubbed his arm again. After all, this was Professor Wayland they were talking about. He was one of the greatest Professors ever in her mind, besides Professor Kennedy and the new Headmaster. She really liked him.

“Well, lets try not to think of it hmm? Lets see what else we can do.” She said as she smiled up at him and nudged him gently. Maybe they could play a game? Anything to take their minds off of what had happened over the summer.

“Do you have any playing cards? ”
"I know. But now you have learned your lesson and will come with me when I ask you to." Sebastian said with a grin before sticking his tongue out at her. He was definitely not taking no for an answer next summer. She was coming whether she liked it or not.

Sebastian took a deep breath and sighed. It wasn't normal for him to feel self-conscious. He was usually a very happy-go-lucky, laid back type of person, and this was really messing with his head. "I guess...I'm just overthinking...as usual." He said with a chuckle. Sebastian had a touch of anxiety problems. They weren't as bad now as they used to be, and he was pretty sure he didn't get that from his mother. But he couldn't think about that right now; it would just make things worse.

Kam nudged him, and he looked over at her with a small grin. "You are right. Best not dwell on it," he said in his posh English accent. He could definitely use a distraction right about now.

"Of course I do...I always do. What kind of question is that?" He said with a wink before leaning up, grabbing his backpack and rummaging around. "Question is, muggle cards or wizard cards?" He said as he pulled the decks out of his bag with a flourish, and an evil grin to boot.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.