Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 02:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Rylee smiled all the more when she was noticed and waved inside the compartment. Sliding the door open more fully she stepped inside, allowing it to slide shut again behind her. "I would but if you're reading right now I can stop in again a little later on?" If he wanted to read his book that was okay with her. With how long the train ride to Hogwarts was she could easily stop at every compartment and talk to all her friends with waaaaaaay than enough time to return and join him later.

Lamb seemed to have other ideas however. The cat jumped down from her arms and onto the seat beside Drew where he sat down as if silently waiting for him to pet him. "I think Lamb missed you," Rylee laughed softly watching her cat how now meowed quietly, stretching a paw out towards Drew but falling short of actually touching him. No need to worry either, no claws involved, just a small fluffy white paw.
Oh, his book? Drewett shaked his head as he reattached the bookmark to the page he last read. "No, it's alright... I-I have the rest of the train ride to read anyway..." he replied. It was perfectly fine. While they did see each other during the summer for the little camping adventure one weekend, he wouldn't mind spending time with Rylee and, apparently, her cat.

Who was already making his way to him. Drewett sat a little more up straight. He wasn't afraid of the cat specifically. It was just his reaction to any creature approaching him in general. The Ravenclaw smiled a little as he watched Lamb and his... aw, look at that paw. It was tiny. "Aw. Hello, Lamb..." he said, patting on his lap in case the cat wanted to come and sit. "I missed you too." Drewett was only this comfortable with Rylee's cat, so he wasn't too fidgety about being hands-on with Lamb.

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...