View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 04:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

There was no interaction to observe, Nina. Ethan was too busy girl chasing for there to be much. Absolutely nothing to see here. Nothing.

And it was no secret he had a sister. He talked about her often and she was always sending him care packages under mum's supervision. Cookies. So many cookies. Cookies that he knew Rebecca was likely passing out to any person who happened to breathe in the same space as her. "Excited is an understatement," he chuckled while venturing a glance towards the train. "It's all she has ever talked about since I got my letter. Her going to Hogwarts too."

His lips curled slightly in amusement at Ethan's follow up because...where even had that come from? Though now he was thinking about being of age and being able to take apparition lessons finally. No more dependency on others to get here and there. It would be nice.

"I'll take you," he offered with a small shrug, though soon an insufferable kind of look came over his features. "....seeing as you are new and all." A reminder that he DID remember, Nina. "And besides, Rebecca wants to meet you so this is two fwoopers with one stone." Get through the barrier himself with someone who will distracted his little sister and her infectious enthusiasm for a bit. Perfect.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes