Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 01:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Glad so many people have jumped in :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Third year, wow. Taddy couldn't believe it. He felt more confident this year after the last two years. Add in that he had a nice growth spurt during the summer.. Yep. Daisy was starting her first year and he would have someone under his shadow for once. Well, for now he wanted to catch up with his old friends so long as he could find them. He checked the compartments to find an empty one... only to find one occupied by two familiar faces.

"Hey Ewan, Chloe." He grinned at the two. "How are you guys?" He hoped things were well with both of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Felicis View Post
SPOILER!!: Chloe, Ewan and Thad

Lucia was just trying to find an empty compartment to put her things into and drop down for the trip, but so far as she wandered down the train all of them already seemed filled with people. Clearly she had spent way too much time saying goodbye to her family when other students were already boarding the train.

Poking her head through the door of the next carriage she caught sight of a group that she thought might be around her age, and figured this was anyway a good chance to meet a few people she'd be going to school with...

"Scusi, can I sit here?" she asked, her words coated with a thick Italian accent. She paused for a moment, thinking of whether she should add anything on to what she had already said. But speaking and listening in English still took more effort for her and instead she just waited, a friendly smile on her face.
What was once a nice and quiet compartment was now bustling with people. No sooner had Chloe walked in, two more people had entered behind her.

With a friendly smile and nod towards Taddy, he sat back down and got comfortable for the rest of the journey. “Hey man, I’m good thanks! How was your summer?” From just a brief look at the third year, Ewan could tell he’d grown a few inches over the summer. “You’re looking taller now man! Almost as tall as me!” he chuckled, looking the boy up and down now, pretending as though he couldn’t believe his eyes.

Turning to the other person in the compartment now, he couldn’t help but smile, not actually recognising the face. Meeting new students wa one of his favourite things or atleast, meeting students he hadn’t already met was one of his favourite things. God he hoped he hadn’t already met this girl. “Sure, come and join us!” gesturing towards an empty seat before continuing “I’m Ewan by the way”.