Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 02:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
And the lost prodigal had returned.

Okay well that was a bit dramatic, she had been lost for five minutes, but anyways! Kam didn’t have anyone to say goodbye to. No one has showed up to see her off, and she might have been hanging around to see if they would.

But alas..

She moved onto the train hoping to find either her boyfriend or one of her best friends. She was so happy to be going back to Hogwarts. Summer had been a long, boring, lonely affair and she wasn’t keen to relive it. Next summer, she was going to make sure she had plans!

She grinned as she found Bast in an empty compartment and after smiling to the boy across from them and giving him a little wave, slipped in next to her best friend.

“Basttttt.” She said as she slumped in the seat next to him. “Promise me that I’ll never have to summer again.” She put a hand over her eyes and sighed.

Also..

“Hi! How are you feeling?” She asked him as she peeled out from under her arm.
Sebastian was really curious about what his mother had written in her letter. He had contemplated opening it and reading it, but it wasn't for him...it was for his biological father, and it wasn't for him to read. Though he was sure it was the story that his mother had already told him.

The temptation to rip it open quickly receded when the compartment door opened and in came his bestie. "Kaaammm!" He chuckled at that comment and put his arm around her shoulders. "You will never have to summer alone again. Promise." He said with a grin, resting his head against hers.

At that question...he wasn't sure how to respond. He looked down at his hand with the two letters. "Weird. Nervous. Freaked. But I need to put these letters away before anyone else sees them." He gently moved his arm from her shoulders and shoved the letters in his backpack.

Leaning back with a sigh, he put his arm back around her shoulders. "Mostly...I'm just scared. What if he totally freaks and doesn't want anything to do with me?" A rare frown fluttered over the young Puff's face. He was just so confused about all of this.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.