Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 08:49 PM   #58 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Catherine knew very well this was Cecelia's thing, hence her being here herself and not back at their tent. For her to try and have fun, though, was another story. How could she, when people she had never seen before kept bumping into her?

The young girl walked closer to her best friend, because she didn't mind bumping into Cecelia. In fact, she'd rather bump into the blonde than into any of those people she didn't know. Who knew, they could be diseased. Did they even wash their hands after they went to the toilet? Catherine bet some of them didn't.

The thought alone made her gag. Gross!!

As Cecelia mentioned the possibility of getting a jersey, Catherine looked up at some of the merchandise. Those things looked a lot more expensive than anything they could get in Diagon Alley. The brunette eyed the people minding the stand, thinking how clever that was because everyone there probably really wanted to buy those things right there and then, which meant they wouldn't care if they had to pay more. Very clever. But also Cecelia was about to be a victim.

"You can get those for a lot cheaper in Diagon Alley." Catherine informed her best friend matter-of-factly. Not that either her family or Cecelia's really struggled with money - much on the contrary. Maybe it didn't matter so much then. "Unless you really want to wear it now." She added with a shrug. And would auntie Ella let Cecelia get said jersey? "I don't think she'd mind."

Now, did Catherine want one too? Mmmmm....... she did consider it for a brief moment, but no, thanks. The person at the stand looked like they didn't wash their hands after going to the toilet.
"Yeah but it wouldn't be the same, Catherine!" Getting a jersey in Diagon Alley was something she could do any old day, but getting one HERE was SPECIAL. She'd be able to wear it and remember the sights and the sounds and the smells-not all great smells, by the way. It would mean MORE getting one HERE. "I bet I could convince her. My puppy-dog eyes are the best in the whole UNIVERSE, I bet. I've been studying up a lot." And having a house full of dogs helped, it did.

"We can go ask her in a bit. I want to enjoy freedom just a BIT longer. It's so cool that we can walk around on our OWN, isn't it? I feel so grownup!" Looked it too, she bet. She was SUPER tall now and getting taller all the time.