Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Meet & Greet Tent
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 11:06 PM   #34 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default Case & Reneee
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

SPOILER!!: Worst Big Brother and Beautiful Reneee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Casey's ears turned pink as said Renee approached them - Panda was very loud, did she know? very loud - and Casey scoffed. He really was about to offer a snarky reply about the Cannons and their less than illustrious history and shake her hand when.. Panda happened.

Pandora Joy Snider, he would be disowning you DIRECTLY after this run in with Renee Golzio and getting you to the FIRST PORTKEY BACK TO NEW YORK. S O S, where was Daisy Dupree when you needed her?! Or Mouse?? OR ANYONE, MERLIN, why is he HERE?? Sweet Circe have mercy on his soul!

Panda technically hadn't been wrong about the shiny hair... or the being beautiful part... BUT. Yeah. Then she spoke and he his his face in his hand before smiling apologetically at Golzio. Merlin.

"Casey Snider, like she said... an American who's national team has been an embarrassment since the dawn of Quidditch, so your national team doesn't interest me. My sister talks a lot and that might be why I'm single," Casey reached out to shake her hand, using his other to SMOOSH Panda's FACE with. Lots of SMOOSHING is happening. PREPARE TO BE DISOWNED, PANDA BEAR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee Golzio View Post
Renee grinned at the young girl's compliment. "Oh, thank you! You're too sweet." She couldn't help but flip her (yes, shiny) hair a bit. It was partially habit and partially feeling flattered, truthfully. Although she was really used to people commenting on her looks, she still enjoyed genuine compliments, of course. And this girl was adorable, by the way. Which is why she continued: "And you are so cute. Plus an American accent and a pro-Quidditch player for a brother! The total package. I bet the boys here just love you." Renee winked conspiratorially at the girl. She remembered being young and swooning over the female pro-Quidditch players at her first World Cup. If any of them had said that to her, she would have been over the moon. She was sincere in her words, but really she was hoping to make the girl's day.

And THEN she kept talking. About the cute boy. Ahem, her brother. "A great dancer, you say...?" She raised an eyebrow and glanced in his direction. If she knew men -- and she did -- he was probably dying of embarrassment over his sister's words. (And to be honest, she thought that was very funny. Though she would NOT show it beyond a slight good-natured smirk. No use hurting a man's fragile ego. They could be such babies sometimes.)

"Well, Casey Snider, great dancer, keeper, big brother, and single guy, it's lovely to meet you. Officially, that is." Renee smiled at him, her eyes still maintaining an amused expression. Upon witnessing his embarrassment manifest through a hand to his sister's face, she continued, "Although, you know, if you're as great a big brother as she says, I would expect significantly less... Erm... Not sure what to call it. Face smooshing?"

Panda twirled her hair in her fingers even as she shook her head in reply to Renee. “Nope!” She disagreed with the world-class Quidditch player as if she was answering an arithmatic question at school. ”I’m not too sweet… Just honest. Mom always says to be honest. You really are beautiful.” And being the perfectly innocent, newly turned teenager who was starting to notice people, she turned her chin upwards to look at Casey and nudged him with her elbow. “Tell her, Case. I’m not lying!” How did Renee Golzio not know that she was beautiful???. Hmm. Had she been being sarcastic? She hadn’t sounded it… Hmm. She’d check with Case later.

Panda’s turn to bounce. On her toes, filled with pent up energy and she hadn’t even had the cotton candy that she wanted yet. “I hope so! There are some really cute ones…” She giggled at Renee, as if they had just shared the best secret conversation that she could have with a Quidditch Player. How amazing was THIS?

And she was still giggling when Casey’s hand ended up in her face. Which only made her giggle more, trying to move away from it, darting this way and that and laughing all the more when his reflexes kept his hand on her face. Pfft. Silly brother. “Caseeee.” She complained through giggles, running away to the side and out of his reach and to stand closer to Renee. “Protect meee.”

Giggles. All the giggles.