Thread: Back Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 04:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Elle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Wincing and grimacing as the pain bloomed Ellie tried to straighten up into a sitting position on the compartment floor without causing it to hurt too much in her left side. Biting down on sarcasm since the boy looked like he was going to be her compartment buddy for the next several hours she affirmed weakly. "Yes it hurts. That fall wasn’t very comfy." Most people would have chosen this time to apologize for causing her to fall, but it looked like this boy wasn’t going to anytime soon which was very rude.

Ellie wasn’t going to sink so low as to ask for an apology though, she had some pride. Taking the offered hand though she grimaced only slightly as she straightened up in her full height before she slumped down on the seat next to her backpack. Touching her left arm to see where it hurt most Ellie said with a glance over at the boy. ”Because my pet that I’m bringing with me to school is a rat. I know many people don’t like rats so hence the question." she didn’t blame Simon for not sticking his nose out of her backpack just yet. "I’m Eleanor!" She introduced herself before continuing her arm and shoulder inspection for pain...It hurt in several places.

He gave a slight tug when she took his hand and pulled her to her feet. Then immediately let go. "Did you break anything?" he asked watching her wiggle her arm and shoulder. He hoped she didn't, cause he didn't know any healing spells beyond ones to fix a few scrapes and bruises. "Samiul," he replied, itentifying himself.

He moved his bag over more and settled in the spot next to the window. Spotting a book on the floor, he leaned forward and picked it up, and caught a quick look at the cover. He handed it over as she explained the rat quesiton. "No, I don't mind them. They're actually quiet clean animals. The black plague gave them a bad rep." Samiul liked most animals. Except for jellyfish. Jellyfish were weird, pointless animals. He motioned to the book in her hand. "Interesting reading for a third year.".