Thread: Back Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 02:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
As everyone knew or well Eloise did you had to stay away from the prefect compartment or nothing fun ever happened. The exception being barging into it and confusing them all with a story or something. That works also. But you need to be like the first year or unknown to all of them for that to work.

So here the redhead was sunburned and already missing all the music on her phone because she didn't bring it because what was the point.

GROOOOOOAAAAAANNN

She opened a compartment not caring if anyone was in it or not and flopped dramatically onto an empty seat

Wake Eloise up when september the train ride ends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2111jen View Post
Austin looked up to see a new girl Eloise. He frowned as he could see she was very tired as she practically plopped herself onto a spot. He silently got a water bottle from his duffle, thank you mum for the extension charm, and let out a short whistle to get her attention as he held the water bottle out to her.
It had become a thing for Józef to assume that, if a girl ever behaved dramatically in front of him (or, indeed, if they so much as talked to him), that it meant they 'mad fancied him'. Although shocking, he couldn't really blame them - after all, he was so damn cool. So when Eloise was walking in front of him an flopped dramatically into a compartment, Józef had to assume that she was doing it for his attention.

Whilst waiting for someone to break the news to him that the likelihood of someone fancying him was small, Jó was happy to grin, lean over and poke the Slytherin's shoulder.

"Morning," he said, offering the whistling boy with the water bottle a grin, too.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Last edited by Harron Peasley; 04-27-2019 at 04:28 PM.