Thread: Outdoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 02:39 PM   #58 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Ah right off the bat she asked the question. Not that Mercy expected anything less or anything other question. Mercy actually was not with her today as she knew Nico was busy with family stuff and her little brother Nate. Mercy sat down and smiled while shaking her head.

"No, not today. I was looking at weird shops down the alley since well last time I was here I spent the majority of it on the floor of Blotts reading"

Yeah normal for this Ravenclaw.

"what are you doing here today. Research on boys still?"

Was the first thing she thought of seeing the notebook. Or was she getting a head start on the textbooks for next term? Which while now would be a little surprising. she wouldn't be completely surprised since she is sure Nova did better on OWLs than her.
Nova smiled at that, offering an almost conspiratorial nod. "I'm not surprised - it's so easy to end up there for hours," she agreed. Indeed, she'd spend a while there that morning already, and it was only the sun shining through the windows that enticed her back outside. "Have you been in Cranville Quincey's?" she couldn't help but ask, as Mercy had mentioned looking at the weirder shops. "There's some really interesting things in there."

Looking back at her notebook for a moment, Nova shook her head. "Not boys, no. Just general people research."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽