Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Food & Merchandise Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 06:50 AM   #54 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default haha okay then
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Roller View Post
Someone pushed past Jack who was busy looking around one of the stands. He had been waiting for the shopkeeper to become preoccupied so he could palm that solid gold snitch that was sitting a hand span away. ”You don’t look very impressed,” he stated in American accent. He picked up a hat covered in rhinestones. ”Not your style?” he asked offering it to her.

He then picked up another one, this time with a flashing charm made a face and tossed it over that Golden Snitch. Rummaging through a few more things, he went back and picked up that flashy hat (and snitch). He tossed a few coins to the merchant and wandered off. Nobody would notice the missing snitch in all hustle and bustle.
Had she cared who she’d pushed her way past? Not one bit. People didn’t stand in her way, although as she’d continued eyeing the beanie held between her fingers, Adriana had questioned what point the stall had in, well, existing. She could have designed team gear that was much classier than whatever this was. In fact, she had, considering she’d chosen to wear a subtly Spain-supportive outfit even though the team had eliminated themselves long before now. She wasn’t holding that against them, not considering her connection to the country was oh-so-tenuous.

“Whatever gave you that idea?,” she drawled as she heard the voice coming from near her. The scruffy guy’s next question only received an arched eyebrow in response. “Firstly, I wouldn’t let that get anywhere near me, even if someone paid me. Second…just no.” He wasn’t her type.

Oh, and she’d seen that little sleight of hand moment. Not that she planned on saying anything.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
SilverTiger is offline   Reply With Quote