Thread: Back Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 10:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kamryn slumped into an empty compartment, She was excited to go back to school, back to where her friends were and she didn’t have to be lonely all the time.

Her parents had given her a hug goodbye last night.. but she had hoped they would have shown up to see her off.. but no such luck.

She sighed as she sat down and tugged at her ponytail. Maybe she could sleep the whole way and wake up in a better mood? Or perhaps she’d find one of her friends and cheer herself up that way?

Eh..

She closed her blue eyes..

Nap it was.
No napping for you, Kamryn Keighly. Anna and Patrick, as captains, were probably both sitting in the Prefect's compartment as they had the last two years. Which meant that if there was anyone she wanted to share a compartment with, it would have to be one of her other dormmates, Kamryn, or Chase. The latter was one she'd accompanied for many a train rides, but no such luck in finding him thus far.

Instead, she found Kamryn. Alone. Eyes closed.

Sliding the compartment open and closed, the blond didn't even bother to ask permission because it wasn't needed in this situation.

This situation called for Maeve to sit down. Right next to Kamryn, despite there being a whole other bench.

Talking loudly in her ear; "YO. Wake up. You cannoooottt spend the whole train ride to our sixth year sleeping!!!" And hopefully that would be enough to wake her friend up, or else she'd have to try the kiss method which she wasn't really opposed to but they did both have boyfriends who might be.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.