Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Stadium Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 11:36 PM   #62 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Orion completely missed Felicity and Diego. He was too busy looking around. There was too much to see. It was exciting to be here. The atmosphere was really once in a lifetime.

He smiled to himself. The company was also once in a lifetime.

He followed her up to their seats and turned to look as she spoke. He pulled out a pair of binoculars to get a better look.
Too much to see, yes, but also seeing friends you hadn't seen in awhile was great too. Guess that was what happened when you were one of the few to in your graduating class to go to Japan, was you kept in contact with those you were closest with. But she was in Italy now, so hopefully she could see some old friends again since she was much closer to Spain and England now. Double dates perhaps?

Grinning up at the boy, she shook her head when he pulled out binoculars. "Really? Is this your first quidditch match?" She teased, knowing full well it wasn't and removing omnioculars from her bag. "Try these. Is bad to root for India cause their players are more attractive?" Just saying.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote