View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 09:14 AM   #38 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Thomas was standing there staring into space when a voice spoke to him, was it an angel from above, he wasn't sure turning around he smiled politely as he noticed that a young woman was walking his way. "Thanks." Thomas nodded as he nudged his parents, he was still a little bit shy. What if he did something wrong, could he be turned into a frog or something scarier.

Thomas peaked out from behind his mothers shoulder. "Is Gringotts far from here?" Thomas didn't want to have to go hiking halfway back across London just to go to a bank. It would just be awful and very awkward, saying that taking an owl home with him was going to be hard to explain to his mates.
Tina wasn't sure how this kid was going to react to her help. You never could tell - some people got snippy when you tried to help them. She could sort of understand. She wasn't a big fan of having help herself; she preferred to do things on her own whenever possible. Thankfully, this kid wasn't rude about it. The dark-haired French girl returned his smile with a small one of her own. "You're welcome," she replied.

But her smile faded at what the boy said next. Blink, blink. Uh... had she been unclear in her directions the first time? She reminded herself that this kid was obviously non-magique born so this had to be confusing for him. She shook her head. "No, it's just down the street," she said. "See that really tall white building?" Once again, she pointed down the street in the direction of the bank. "That's Gringotts." Should she warn him about the goblins? Probably, but for now, it was more important to make sure the boy understood her directions.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...