View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 01:57 AM   #35 (permalink)
gritandgrace
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hey! I'm Torin Murphy.
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley. (ON HOLD)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright. (ON HOLD)
Mysteries
Default I'm so sorry! It's been a crazy Easter weekend over here!

SPOILER!!: sorry it took so long! :head:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Torii gave the girl a light laugh. "You didn't disturb me. I was honestly asking if everything was okay," she said. She noticed the girl blushing and felt sort of bad. Maybe she should have said something else first before just asking if the girl was okay. "I'm sorry," she said.

Torii turned and looked at the hair products. "Well, let's see. I don't have curly hair, but...," she trailed off, trying to find something that had 'curly hair' on the bottle. "This bottle says it's a curly hair potion." She pointed at the price tag. "Only one galleon and ten knuts." She shrugged. Maybe that would help?

"I'm Torii, by the way," she said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Cullen hobbled into Madam Primpernelle's looking for a restroom. The old man had no desire to walk any further than needed and the fancy shops always had the cleanest facilities. He tutted and shook his head at all of the products intended to fancify and the gaggle of young ladies spending their hard-earned galleons.

"Excuse me, young lady (Torii) do you know where the restroom facilities are?" He was far too old to feel embarrassed about asking such a question and completely oblivious to the fact that he was interrupting their conversation.

Eni blushed even more. "Oh, don't apologize. I'm the one that was being loud." Eniola smiled at the girl, she seemed nice.

"Thank you! I don't know why I get so flustered with this stuff. I think just years of trial and error takes a toll on a girl." She sighed and smiled. 'Hopefully this product works.' Eni thought as she grabbed the bottle. 'If it does I hope they answer owl orders, I would order half a dozen!'

Eni beamed at Torii, "Nice to meet you Torii! I'm Eniola."

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.