View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 12:57 AM   #37 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Sebastian had just finished writing down SOCKS when a piece of parchment smacked him right in the face! "What the!" He said, dropping his own paper and quill when he reached up to take the paper off of his face. He looked down at someone else's shopping list with a grin.

He looked up, noticing a cute blonde girl running towards him. "I assume this is yours?" He said with a smirk. "Next time you may want to tell your paper that I am not a garbage can." He said with a chuckle and handing over her list.
Nettie hurried up to the boy, blushing a bit because she assumed at first he was angry with her. Oh, wait, he was joking with her! Thank Merlin. She chuckled and took it back from him. "Thanks, the wind caught it at just the right time," she explained with a smile.

"Doing some shopping yourself?"
she asked, noticing that he also had a small piece of paper in his hands.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid