Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Stadium Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 06:45 PM   #58 (permalink)
Lauralicious
Formerly: Miss Feenella
Slytherin

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lany MCKenna
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Barton
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
[color=#00cc7a] "Oh.... now I'm noticed huh, after I got food?" he asked her teasingly smirking at her. Although they spent alot of time together lately he missed her like crazy, and was glad that she was in his arms again. From the camping trip to hanging out with each other having movie nights and swimming it been a great summer for him so far, probably the best he ever had. He met and have so many friends now, it was hard to believe, it was like he didn't miss Ilvermorny at all anymore. Fake gasping in shock. "I'm shocked that you would think that I would ever do that!" he said before laughing. "All jokes ahead I never would Blondie."

Shaking his head at her he rolled his eye playfully. "Fashionably late for other things but not for a Quidditch game? I don't get you at times Blondie."he said smirking and laughing. "Of course, wasn't going to let my beautiful girlfriend go hungry!" Shifting the snacks he walked over and sat down.
Lany looked at her boyfriend and couldn’t help but laugh.”You know I love my food. Especially when it’s brought by someone as handsome as you.” Leaning over she quickly kissed him on the cheek. This boy just made her all kinds of soft.”I missed your silly face.” In fact his face was great. Really great. But she missed him. They spent almost every day together and yet it felt weird being without him. Luckily they were in the same house, so they wouldn’t have to be apart a lot. Sean has made soooo much progress, she was incredibly proud of hm. In just a few months he managed to settle in perfectly.

The blonde watched him gasp in shock and punched him playfully. He was ridiculous in a good way. “I know you wouldn’t let me fall. I’d come and haunt you from the afterlife if you did.” if anyone else called her Blondie she would come for them but it has become more of a term of endearment when Sean said it, so lany really did not mind. “There’s things you just have to be in time for. I don’t want to miss any important details.” For example snacks has to be bought and selfies had to be taken before the game could begin properly. Waiting for him to sit down Lany didn’t even think of sitting in her own seat. Her boyfriend was so much more comfy. Sitting on his lap, she grinned. “That’s why you’re the best. You’ll feed me won’t you ?”

Opening her mouth she at there and started laughing. He definitely brought out the silly side of her and she loved it.
Lauralicious is offline   Reply With Quote