View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 08:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

It hadn’t truly been that long since he had graduated, so the summons to the meeting had been rather startling for Elle. Although she’d taken her time in getting to the conference room merely because she’d needed to ensure that her whereabouts would be known if an emergency came in. Obviously it paid to be prepared for anything, and even several years after Hogwarts and the portal incident, she was ware of exactly how chaotic things could get on a moment’s notice. She wasn’t about to disappear without leaving word, even if it was likely the entire hospital knew about this meeting.

Besides, she was curious if emergencies was going to get any other interns. More hands would be welcome, absolutely.

The issue as to form of address wasn’t missed on the blonde, either, considering she had dealt with Ms. Trimble on both sides of the matter. “Good morning,” she addressed those gathered in the room before her, simply and delicately balanced as the files in her hand that she’d received on her roundabout way into the meeting. Settling into a seat not far from Healer Rinaldi so as to be ready to jump up if necessary, she put the nametag on as a matter of course before perusing the paperwork at her seat.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero