Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Stadium Stands
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 06:00 AM   #56 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Default Lany and mentions of snack stealer! <3
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauralicious View Post
Lany was deep in thought and didn’t notice the voice talking to her at first. She had made the decision to go and get some food now cause later there wouldn’t be much of a chance anymore. As she got up she turned around and saw...the face of her oh so handsome boyfriend. Right.There. “Sean!!!” Flinging her arms around him she grinned. “You would never let me fall. Would you?”

And then she notices the snacks in his hand. Thank god none of them fell when she hugged him. That would have been disastrous. How did he get exactly what she wanted ?! He was truly incredible. “You’re too kind, bringing me snacks.” They’d definitely be sharing, no discussion. This was already the best quidditch match of all.” Come sit babe.”
"Oh.... now I'm noticed huh, after I got food?" he asked her teasingly smirking at her. Although they spent alot of time together lately he missed her like crazy, and was glad that she was in his arms again. From the camping trip to hanging out with each other having movie nights and swimming it been a great summer for him so far, probably the best he ever had. He met and have so many friends now, it was hard to believe, it was like he didn't miss Ilvermorny at all anymore. Fake gasping in shock. "I'm shocked that you would think that I would ever do that!" he said before laughing. "All jokes ahead I never would Blondie."

Shaking his head at her he rolled his eye playfully. "Fashionably late for other things but not for a Quidditch game? I don't get you at times Blondie."he said smirking and laughing. "Of course, wasn't going to let my beautiful girlfriend go hungry!" Shifting the snacks he walked over and sat down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Roller View Post
Annnnddd as he moved on, his eyes landed on….two people hugging a row in front of him and a bit off to the left. Snacks, they had snacks! He reached out and snagged one as he walked past. He was so fast, they wouldn’t notice the missing snack for a while.
Sean adjusting the snacks he looked and noticed that the licorice wands that he gotten were gone, what in the whomping willow did they go? Oh... well, no biggie they had plenty of snacks and he had chocolate frogs and more licorice wands.