View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 06:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Jimmy wasn't at all surprised to be called to this meeting. Professor Trimble had been one of his professors at university, and he had JUST graduated with flying colors a few months prior. Naturally, his talent would get him invited to all sorts of fun opportunities. It was only a matter of time. He was a GREAT advocate for the healing program in that regard.

With a wide grin, the young man entered the room and smiled at his former mentor. "Hello Professor Trimble," he greeted her, carrying his to-go cup of coffee with him. He sat down near the front and took a sip, nodding in turn to everyone else who had gathered there. He recognized most people by face at least - he was still learning names, though. He HAD only been there a few months as an official employee of the hospital, after alL!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid