View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 10:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post

Ronan nodded, sliding his hands into the back pockets of his trousers. He was about to happily exclaim that he would also be going to the world cup because Noel - his brother, Noel Wallace, super mega wrockstar Noel yes - had got him some tickets and he was REALLY excited about them. He might even meet some Falcons players!! He was really excited. VERY.

But then Mary began to speak and Ronan's face changed from excited to visibly agitated. This.. he did not want to think about that he just wanted to pretend everything was okay and that she didn't hate h- Oh. What? HUH. She didn't hate him?! "Oh... So you don't hate me?!" Ronan asked, voicing his thoughts. Not that he liked her or anything, especially if she DID hate him, but he'd be very happy if she didn't. You know. It would be better.

It would be SWELL.
Mary felt her awkwardness getting the better of her, trying so hard not to just run off. She had finally done it. Ronan did seem to be a bit annoyed in the beginning, but by time she had competed her apology, he seemed to be taking it better. "Of course not! I never had any reason to hate you. I was really emotional when it happened. I was overwhelmed and didn't know how to react."

Feeling a gap between them close, she came to the other side of the brick wall. After what felt like an eternity, it finally closed. "So, are you excited for your second year?"

Looks like she was back to being awkward.