Thread: Quidditch World Cup: Meet & Greet Tent
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 07:47 PM   #31 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Text Cut: Renee and The Worst Baby Sister Ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee Golzio View Post
SPOILER!!: Panda and Casey

The young girl may not have been pointing exactly, but Renee could certainly feel her eyes burning holes into her. "Hello," she said with a wave and smile. "Thank you for coming! Are you looking forward to the match?"

And hmmmmm, older brother perhaps? Kind of cute. Until she heard him joke about humiliating them next season... Hey, wait, she recognized him. A Falcons player, right? His name escaped her, but she was almost positive she'd played against him at some point, or at least seen him play. Or something. Huh. "Hmm," she interrupted with a playful raise of her eyebrow, "so the Falcons are actually going to be good enough to earn a spot on the National team next year, then?" Her tone was teasing, not mean. Okay, some might even say it was flirty. It just came naturally, okay?! She wasn't even really trying! So sue her! "Renee Golzio," she extended a hand in his direction. "I don't believe we've formally met." May as well be civil with the cute boy. Right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
SPOILER!!: Casey & Renee

Panda-Bear’s eyes couldn’t have been any wider as they moved towards Renee. She’d seen her promo’s before and her hair was sooooo shiny!!! How did she do that?? Was it rude to ask? It wasn’t a bad thing… she was just jealous! Renee was sooooo supper pretty. She wanted to be as pretty as her!!!

Biting on her lip, Panda looked over her shoulder at the other player Case was pointing out. Nyx!! ”Ohh! I’ve seen her. She’s amazing! Some of the dive’s I’ve seen her do… I thought she was going to crash!!! …… The Harpie’s are the full female team right??” She looked UP at Case, not even bothering to turn around, ”That’s sooo cool. Can we go see them?” Oh yeah, Casey would totally do the BEST when he was playing against them all next season. ”I can’t wait to be there supporting you.” Because no-one supported him more than she did. #1Fan. Thank you.

But before she could get a response, they were standing in front of Renee Golzio.

O_________O

Without thinking, the American said the first thing that came into her head. ”Hi! You’re beautiful and your hair is super shiny!! And I’m really excited to see the match. I haven’t seen a match in the UK yet - my brother was in France before so I’ve seen plenty there and in America.” She nudged Case without really thinking about it - more a claiming motion than a ‘look at him’ sort of motion. Casey Snider was HER brother and he was the BEST.

Nodding her head quickly, before her brother could even get a word in, Panda replied. ”They are! Casey is amazing… and Daisy, she’s one of their new Chaser’s - played with him while they were on the Quafflepunchers so they’re a great team together and the Falcons are goin’ to be incredible next year.” She was going to have a sore neck from nodding so much soon, but adrenaline was getting her through it. ”He’s Casey Snider. He’s amazing and a great dancer and single and he’s an awesome keeper and a GREAT big brother.” Nodnodnod.

Casey's ears turned pink as said Renee approached them - Panda was very loud, did she know? very loud - and Casey scoffed. He really was about to offer a snarky reply about the Cannons and their less than illustrious history and shake her hand when.. Panda happened.

Pandora Joy Snider, he would be disowning you DIRECTLY after this run in with Renee Golzio and getting you to the fIRST PORTKEY BACK TO NEW YORK. S O S, where was Daisy Dupree when you needed her?! Or Mouse?? OR ANYONE, MERLIN, why is he HERE?? Sweet Circe have mercy on his soul!

Panda technically hadn't been wrong about the shiny hair... or the being beautiful part... BUT. Yeah. Then she spoke and he his his face in his hand before smiling apologetically at Golzio. Merlin.

"Casey Snider, like she said... an American who's national team has been an embarrassment since the dawn of Quidditch, so your national team doesn't interest me. My sister talks a lot and that might be why I'm single," Casey reached out to shake her hand, using his other to SMOOSH Panda's FACE with. Lots of SMOOSHING is happening. PREPARE TO BE DISOWNED, PANDA BEAR.

_____________I could still change the end
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote