View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 07:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannash View Post
He seemed to be acting like nothing had happened and this made Mary nervous. She knew she needed to apologize, but this made it more awkward. It would have been easier to just come up to him while he was still mad. "My summer has been pretty good. I'm going to the world cup with my sister."

Knowing that the longer she waited the harder it was going to be to do it, Mary began to speak hesitantly, making her tone a bit more serious. "So um, I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while now. I... I.. I'm really sorry about what I did to you in the courtyard. I was scared and I really missed my family. I didn't want anyone to help me, because I was letting my emotions control me. I really didn't mean it, I was regretting it all year."

Ronan nodded, sliding his hands into the back pockets of his trousers. He was about to happily exclaim that he would also be going to the world cup because Noel - his brother, Noel Wallace, super mega wrockstar Noel yes - had got him some tickets and he was REALLY excited about them. He might even meet some Falcons players!! He was really excited. VERY.

But then Mary began to speak and Ronan's face changed from excited to visibly agitated. This.. he did not want to think about that he just wanted to pretend everything was okay and that she didn't hate h- Oh. What? HUH. She didn't hate him?! "Oh... So you don't hate me?!" Ronan asked, voicing his thoughts. Not that he liked her or anything, especially if she DID hate him, but he'd be very happy if she didn't. You know. It would be better.

It would be SWELL.

_____________I could still change the end